Thu. 02/17 – A Y2K Bug For Our Times?
Why a dumb agent string bug may break some big named websites soon. Is Circle about to become the biggest pure play crypto company to hit public markets? Spotify buys basically the only remaining pieces of the podcast puzzle missing from their toolbelt. And the interesting raise from a company buying up YouTube back catalogs.
- Mozilla warns Chrome, Firefox ‘100’ user agents may break sites (BleepingComputer)
- Meta’s Clegg Promoted as Zuckerberg Steps Back From Policy (Bloomberg)
- Circle valued at $9 billion under revamped SPAC deal terms (The Block)
- Spotify is acquiring two major podcast tech platforms (The Verge)
- Sequoia Capital launches crypto token fund (Axios)
- Sequoia Capital is launching a $500-600 million crypto fund to invest in tokens (The Block)
- Spotter raises $200M to invest $1 billion into YouTubers’ back catalogs (TechCrunch)