#373 Daisy Buchanan: When A Dream Job Turns Toxic
My guest today is Daisy Buchanan, an award winning journalist, author and broadcaster. She has written for every major newspaper and magazine in the UK and hosts the brilliant bookish podcast You're Booked, where she interviews legendary writers from all over the world about how their reading habits shape their work. She is the author of How To Be A Grown Up, The Sisterhood and the novels Insatiable and Careering. I’ve known Daisy for a long time so it was really fun to sit down in person and have a chat. In this episode, we dig into her career as a whole and also into the themes in Careering her new novel - all about the toxic relationship we can have with our jobs. I hope you enjoy!
For World Book Day today, you can get 30% OFF my Writer's Journal with MishMash, just use my exclusive discount code EMMA at checkout: https://mishmash.pt/shop/writers-journal
- Buy CAREERING here: https://uk.bookshop.org/a/153/9780751580204
- My books:.https://uk.bookshop.org/contributors/emma-gannon
- My favourite 2020 books: https://uk.bookshop.org/lists/my-favourite-reads-of-2020-9bf19342-f535-4856-ab1a-d523f5ecd98a
- My 2021 picks: https://uk.bookshop.org/lists/2021-books-i-m-excited-about-619ab32f-f22e-4282-a0e7-71732055e3c7
- Twitter: Twitter.com/emmagannon
- Instagram: Instagram.com/emmagannonuk
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.