Ep61: Women on Wheels - Driving towards new destinations with Vandana Suri from Taxshe
Bias makes it difficult for women to move ahead, whether deliberate or unconscious. This Women’s Day the theme is “Gender equality today for a sustainable tomorrow”, and call for climate action for women, by women.
Listen to Vandana Suri - A Woman of Steel, an absolute go getter, who won’t take no for an answer, what needs to be done needs to be done and who strongly believes Change begins with self + founder of Taxshe, an Ex Investment banker turned proud Cabbie by choice and her love to empower women and feel safer while on wheels are some great contribution by her, Her vision is to eradicate #METOO for the next generation.
Few questions I ask Vandana on Women on Wheels are as follows: Time Stamps: 1:00m to 42:45m
- Your background, working in the multinational bank as a full-fledged professional to an entrepreneurship journey?
- Women still have the limiting belief, could be their mindset and culture might be stopping them to scale. What was it for you?
- So, what is Taxshe & How does this help women?
- How did you face the odds and what was your aspiration to do what you are doing now?
- What is your definition of an entrepreneur as a woman and your message to women in the world?
- Breaking stereotype - What are the nuggets you want to share to women who are still thinking to go on the wheels in their life?
- How do you inspire & support women to join Taxshe as the myth is that women are not good in driving?
- What are your strengths and what is your strategy to motivate & engage women at workplace?
- Your biggest failure/mistake and what did you learn from it
- What would be your lookout for woman who want to partner with you in WoMB initiative?
- Is there anything else you would like to add, that will be of value to my listeners?
Connect with Vandana Suri @
- Website: https://www.taxshe.com/team
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/vandanasuritaxshe/?originalSubdomain=in
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We love your recommendations!
If you have any recommendations on the topic you like us to cover or any leaders who you want me to interview…Please drop a line in the comment section.
Please visit www.prajvitaknowledge.com/podcast for complete show notes of this episode. For questions, comments and guest suggestions, contact the host, Jyothi G at LinkedIn or email @ email@example.com
Like us? Rate & Review us! Please do show us your love by subscribing to this channel on iTunes, or any other podcast platforms, and do add it to your favorite’s list! Also, your feedback is definitely a feedforward & your ratings help us build more credibility and attract new listeners. Hence please leave your comment and review as this will definitely ease me to keep making these shows better for you : )
Music – Sound Cloud – Liven Let Me Be & Zapsplat - Warmglow
Follow the Stars of Learning on