Best Practices for Your Insurance Adjusting Business
We get feedback from all over the world. Some share their concerns with us while others seek answers to their questions. While there may be many other concerns that come to mind, today we are going to talk about some of the recurring topics and relevant matters that are being reiterated on our episodes.
Join me today as I go back to some of the things we previously talked about and as I determine the topics that we consistently hear from our guests. As I look back to the days when I started my career 13 years ago, it’s crystal clear that one of the things that has made an impression on everyone is the importance of having quality relationships. Other recurring topics include several ways to make money on claims and changing careers from being a contractor to an adjuster.
If you’re unhappy with where you’re at, and you don’t think your body of work is being properly represented through your company for who you’re working for, change companies. Just do it.
In This Episode of Adjuster Talk:
- Significance of constantly developing relationships in your career
- Average age of insurance adjusters
- Where most of the insurance frauds take place
- Your power as an independent adjuster
- Most misrepresented items when others try to make money on claims
- Working on your foundation as a person and keeping your morals
- Why transparency is essential in any business
- Considerations when we consider working with other companies
- Reasons why you need to align and surround yourself with like-minded people
- Encouragement to develop your skills and aim to get better
Join Us & Meet Your CE Requirements!
Come join Jason Heenan from 8A.M to 4P.M. at the Haag Engineering facility Irvine, TX on June 22 for our full-day Continuing Education Program for licensed adjusters. This program meets your CE requirements, is free to attend, and breakfast and lunch will be provided. Come take care of your CE requirements and take part in a live show of Adjuster Talk!
See you there!
Where: Haag Engineering Facility
4949 West Royal Lane, Irvine TX
When: June 22, 8A.M. to 4P.M.
Credits: Continuing Education credits
Connect. Share. Inspire.
Thanks for tuning in to the Adjuster Talk podcast with your host, Jason Heenan! If you enjoyed today’s episode, please head over to iTunes to subscribe to the