#376 Madeleine Dore: Letting Go Of Productivity Guilt
Madeleine Dore is my guest today, a writer and interviewer exploring how we can broaden the definition of a day well spent. Her book I Didn’t Do The Thing Today is gentle wise and insightful look at letting go of productivity guilt and it is out now. It’s a truly wonderful look at how we unravel the relationship between our output with inner self worth. With Madeleine’s excellent writing interspersed with lots of other wise voices, this book helps the reader feel less anxious, stressed or disappointed and takes productive routines off a pedestal and helps us embrace the messy middle bits. For the past five years, Madeline has been asking creative thinkers how they navigate their days on her popular blog Extraordinary Routines and podcast Routines & Ruts which I highly recommend you check out. Hope you enjoy this conversation!
- Buy I Didn’t Do The Thing Today here: https://uk.bookshop.org/a/153/9781922351500
- My books:.https://uk.bookshop.org/contributors/emma-gannon
- My favourite 2020 books: https://uk.bookshop.org/lists/my-favourite-reads-of-2020-9bf19342-f535-4856-ab1a-d523f5ecd98a
- My 2021 picks: https://uk.bookshop.org/lists/2021-books-i-m-excited-about-619ab32f-f22e-4282-a0e7-71732055e3c7
- Twitter: Twitter.com/emmagannon
- Instagram: Instagram.com/emmagannonuk
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.