Sleepy Ocean Waves Sleep Meditation ????
Dip your toes in,
As you sink into the sand.
Feel the warm energy of the Earth rise from below you,
Calling you home.
The ocean waves approach you with gentleness,
A recognition of twin souls.
She covers your feet with her salty kiss,
And then retreats back into the abyss.
- Imagine yourself standing on the beach and listening to the waves. What do you feel?
- Where is one place you go that always makes you feel centered and calm?
In the Morning
- What is one of your favorite places in nature? Why?
Check out all the deals from our incredible sponsors here! --> https://womensmeditationnetwork.com/sponsors
Tonight's meditation is a special one that originally aired on the Sleep Meditation for Women podcast that I hope will help you bring your day to a close so you can gently ease into deep sleep.
If you enjoy it, make sure to subscribe to the Sleep Meditation for Women podcast by clicking HERE -> https://womensmeditationnetwork.com/sleeppodcast or by searching for it in the podcast player you’re on right now.
Check out our YouTube Channel too! Calming, soothing videos of sleep meditations and sleep sounds to help you fall asleep --> Click here to subscribe to the Sleep Meditation for Women Channel!
JOIN PREMIUM! Want to listen to these meditations AD-FREE? Want journal prompts for every single episode? Then join Women's Meditation Network PREMIUM on Patreon and get all these meditations completely ad-free and journal prompts for every episode so you can deepen your practice. You can join for as little as $5/month by going to https://WomensMeditationNetwork.com/premium
Want even more meditations created just for women? Check out the other podcasts that are a part of the Women's Meditation Network!
1. Morning Meditation for Women - https://womensmeditationnetwork.com/morningpodcast
2. Sleep Meditation for Women - https://womensmeditationnetwork.com/sleeppodcast
3. Sleep Sounds - https://womensmeditationnetwork.com/sleepsounds
4. Water & Nature Sounds - https://womensmeditationnetwork.com/water--- This episode is sponsored by · Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/womensmeditationnetwork/support