Meditation: Exhale and Rest ????from Morning Meditation for Women
This week, we’re meditating about rest.
Just like the cycles of our breathing,
Our lives have cycles of movement and rest.
All too often, we are focused so much on our movement, on our achieving and doing, that we devalue and decrease our rest.
But we need our rest just as much as we need our movement. To restore. To realign. To reenergize.
So this morning’s meditation is a breathing exercise to practice allowing rest to be a part of your natural rhythms, so you can practice allowing more of it into your life.
- What are a few of your favorite ways to rest?
- What does it feel like to allow yourself to fully rest?
Today’s meditation is one that originally aired on the Morning Meditation for Women podcast. If you enjoy it, subscribe for free by searching for Morning Meditation for Women in your podcast player or clicking HERE -> https://womensmeditationnetwork.com/morningpodcast/
Check out all the deals from our incredible sponsors here! --> https://womensmeditationnetwork.com/sponsors
Check out our YouTube Channel too! Calming, soothing videos of sleep meditations and sleep sounds to help you fall asleep --> Click here to subscribe to the Sleep Meditation for Women Channel!
JOIN PREMIUM! Want to listen to these meditations AD-FREE? Want journal prompts for every single episode? Then join Women's Meditation Network PREMIUM on Patreon and get all these meditations completely ad-free and journal prompts for every episode so you can deepen your practice. You can join for as little as $5/month by going to https://WomensMeditationNetwork.com/premium
Want even more meditations created just for women? Check out the other podcasts that are a part of the Women's Meditation Network!
1. Morning Meditation for Women - https://womensmeditationnetwork.com/morningpodcast
2. Sleep Meditation for Women - https://womensmeditationnetwork.com/sleeppodcast
3. Sleep Sounds - https://womensmeditationnetwork.com/sleepsounds--- This episode is sponsored by · Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/womensmeditationnetwork/support