Miriam Fried | We Don’t Need to Know What You Eat In a Day
Episode 76: Miriam Fried | We Don’t Need to Know
What You Eat In a Day
On this episode of the Alix Turoff Nutrition podcast, Alix sits down with Miriam Fried to discuss some of the egregious practices in the online fitness space.
Miriam Fried is an NYC based personal trainer and fitness entrepreneur. She graduated from NYU’s Tisch School of the Arts with a BFA in theatre before going on to become a certified personal trainer through the American Council on Exercise. She spent several years working as a fitness instructor at various studios across Manhattan but quickly became disillusioned with the vast amounts of misinformation throughout the fitness industry, specifically catering to women. She left group fitness to form her one-on-one private training business, traveling to a diverse group of clientele throughout NYC. She now runs MF Strong, a coalition of qualified trainers offering both in person and remote online training to hundreds of clients across the globe. MF Strong is dedicated to creating a safe space for women to build confidence in movement, grow stronger, and gain the knowledge necessary to make informed decisions about their bodies so they can be the strongest and healthiest versions of themselves.
To learn more about Miriam:
- Connect with Miriam (@miriamfried) on Instagram
- Follow @mfstrongnyc on Instagram
- Visit her website at www.miriamfried.com
- Get the 5 week Flexible Nutrition Starter Kit
- Apply for Alix’s 12 week small group coaching program
- Apply for Alix’s 1:1 coaching program
- Follow Alix on Instagram
- Join Alix’s private Facebook group
- Download your FREE Happy Hour Survival Guide
- Buy Alix’s book on Amazon
- Shop my favorite products on Amazon
- Contact Alix via email
Be sure you’re subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes!!!
If you enjoyed today’s episode, I’d love it if you would take a minute to leave a rating and review!
Subscribe to The Alix Turoff Nutrition Podcast
- Built Bar: Use the code ALIX for 10% off your order
Legion Athletics: Use the code Alix for 20% off your order