How Walgreens & Vitamin Angels Are Changing Lives Everywhere
More than 300 million women and children worldwide have received life-changing vitamins and minerals through Walgreen and Vitamin Angel's 8-year partnership.
In today's episode, EFG's Alli Murphy is joined by Lauren Stone, Director of CSR at Walgreens, and Katelyn Harbison Associate Director of Global Partnerships at Vitamin Angels.
The trio talks about their 8-year partnership, the prenatal vitamin pilot program they recently launched in 16 Walgreens stores across Chicago, and the importance of the work they're doing in the public health space.
In today's episode, we'll cover:
- How their partnership began and why it's an inspiration for those of you just getting started
- Walgreens’ commitment to DEI and their broader corporate social responsibility work
- Lauren & Katelyn's advice for building robust, multi-year partnerships
- How the duo has evolved their campaigns over time
- Their top tips for developing impactful initiatives
- Why big numbers like reaching 500 million women and children are great, but individual stories are needed too
- The importance of evolution, adaptation, communication and building internal champions
Links & Notes
- Walgreens Boots Alliance
- Walgreens Corporate Responsibility
- Vitamin Angels
- Vitamin Angels & Walgreens Halo Award
Elevate Your Social Impact