762: Reclaiming Your Day to Achieve More while Working Less with Donna McGeorge
Donna McGeorge shares how you can take back your time and maximize your productivity—all while doing less.
— YOU’LL LEARN —
1) Why less is often more for productivity
2) The one meeting you should always schedule
3) How to feel more energized throughout the day
Subscribe or visit AwesomeAtYourJob.com/ep762 for clickable versions of the links below.
— ABOUT DONNA —
Donna is a passionate productivity coach with modern time management strategies designed to enhance the amount of time we spend in our workplace.
With more than 20 years of experience working with managers and leaders throughout Australia and Asia-Pacific, Donna delivers practical skills, training, workshops, and facilitation to corporations—such as Nissan Motor Company, Jetstar, Medibank Private, and Ford Motor Company—so they learn to manage their people well and produce great performance and results.
As a captivating, upbeat, and engaging resource on time management and productivity, Donna has been featured on The Today Show, on radio interviews across Australia, and has written for publications including The Age, Boss Magazine, Smart Company, B&T Magazine, and HRM.
• Website: DonnaMcGeorge.com
• Website: TheProductivityCoach.com.au
— RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE SHOW —
• Book: The Principles of Scientific Management by Frederick Winslow Taylor
• Book: The Stand by Stephen King
• Book: On Writing: A Memoir Of The Craft (A Memoir of the Craft) by Stephen King
• Figure: David Allen
• Figure: Francesco Cirillo