765: The Simple Actions behind Great Teams and Cultures with Daniel Coyle
Daniel Coyle shares many simple–yet highly effective–actions any team can take to foster a cohesive, positive culture.
— YOU’LL LEARN —
1) Four simple actions that establish deep connection
2) The top thing that builds trust
3) How to craft a mantra that truly resonates
Subscribe or visit AwesomeAtYourJob.com/ep765 for clickable versions of the links below.
— ABOUT DANIEL —
Daniel Coyle is the New York Times bestselling author of The Culture Code, which was named Best Business Book of the Year by Bloomberg, BookPal, and Business Insider. Coyle has served as an advisor to many high-performing organizations, including the Navy SEALs, Microsoft, Google, and the Cleveland Guardians. His other books include The Talent Code, The Secret Race, The Little Book of Talent, and Hardball: A Season in the Projects, which was made into a movie starring Keanu Reeves. Coyle was raised in Anchorage, Alaska, and now lives in Cleveland Heights, Ohio, during the school year and in Homer, Alaska, during the summer with his wife Jenny, and their four children.
• Website: DanielCoyle.com
— RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE SHOW —
• Tool: Bic pens
• Study: The Robbers Cave Experiment
• Book: It's Your Ship: Management Techniques from the Best Damn Ship in the Navy by Captain D. Michael Abrashoff
• Book: The Right Stuff by Tom Wolfe