6 Reasons We Fall Out of Love & 6 Changes We Can Make to Keep It Flourishing
Do you want to meditate daily with me? Go to go.calm.com/onpurpose to get 40% off a Calm Premium Membership. Experience the Daily Jay. Only on Calm
Falling in love with someone can happen instantly. Staying in love with the same person is hard work. In most relationships, partnerships last not because of love and all the giddy feelings that come with it. Relationships last when both partners continuously work together to build trust, deal with issues as one but still recognize deferring opinions, and plan a future together with each other’s interest and growth in mind.
In this episode of On Purpose, Jay Shetty shares with us the common reasons why many couples fall out of love and ways to save the relationship by keeping the love burning.
Want to be a Jay Shetty Certified Life Coach? Get the Digital Guide and Workbook from Jay Shetty https://jayshettypurpose.com/fb-getting-started-as-a-life-coach-podcast/
- 00:00 Intro
- 02:12 The top reasons we fall out of love
- 05:59 Reason #1: We stop learning new things about each other
- 10:41 Reason #2: We stop talking about vulnerable, meaningful topics
- 17:06 Reason #3: We don’t create systems to deal with arguments
- 22:58 Reason #4: When you aren’t emotionally available
- 23:49 Reason #5: No division of chores and responsibilities
- 24:37 Reason #6: Not addressing important issues with your partner
Like this show? Please leave us a review here - even one sentence helps! Post a screenshot of you listening on Instagram & tag us so we can thank you personally!