9 Tips to Make Your Podcast Binge Worthy
We all want to grow our audience. We want to become their favorite show so they just want more. In some cases, you may actually be someone's favorite podcast and they would listen to another episode except you've made it hard to binge. So today we look at nine tips to help your show be Bingeworthy.
Sponsor: Focusrite Interfaces Make You Sound Amazing
- Focusrite has been at the forefront of audio technology since 1985
- Focusrite interfaces are great for all content creators
- Scarlett is the world’s best-selling range of audio interfaces with over 4.5 million sold to date
- Easy to use
- Great sound quality
- More info can be found at: www.focusrite.com/podcasters
Making Your Podcast Binge-Worthy
Something to think about:
What are you offering your audience that they should spend their time-consuming? Not just one but several episodes. That statement is a little scary.
1. It has to be GOOD, actually very good.
2. Create click-attracting titles. I use a tool called Headline Studio
3. Get your audience asking, What Happens Next??
4. Give them multiple points of insight.
5. Make it EASY to Binge (by making it easy to subscribe/follow). See this plugin
6. Add an element of Fear of Missing Out (FOMO).
7. Get Your Best Content In Front of Your Audience
8. Teasing Your Audience
9. Have a Show that Walks Through a Process
Make your content relevant. Be YOURSELF.
Free Zoom Reduces Amount of Time
Join the School of Podcasting
Mentioned In This Episode
Libsyn.com Media Hosting (use the coupon code sopfree to get up to 2 months free)
The movie "The Messengers: A Podcast Story"