JF2812: Are Mobile Home Parks an Undervalued Asset Class? ft. Jonathan Tuttle
Jonathan Tuttle has been in the mobile home park space since 2007. He served as a mobile home broker for 10 years and now serves as a fund manager at Midwest Park Capital, a private real estate investment firm focused on the mobile home park vertical. In this episode, Jonathan shares how the mobile home park space has changed over the last few years, what he sees in store for the future, and why despite everything, he still views mobile home parks as an undervalued asset class.
Jonathan Tuttle | Real Estate Background
- Fund manager at Midwest Park Capital, which is a private real estate investment firm focused on the mobile home park vertical.
- Portfolio: GP of 95 units across two mobile home parks
- Based in: Chicago, IL
- Say hi to him at:
- Instagram: @jonathantuttle
- Twitter: @JonathanTuttle.eth
- Best Ever Book: The Founders: The Story of Paypal and the Entrepreneurs Who Shaped Silicon Valley by Jimmy Soni