Podcasts So Good Your Audience Can't Unhear Them w/Tamsen Webster
I LOVE people who make me think and when I started reading the book Find Your Red Thread: Make Your Big Ideas Irresistible, I couldn't put it down (and it's now available on Audible). It helps you understand your audience and their main goal. Then you identify how you need to describe what you want them to do in a way that they see their problem in a different way.
Your message is the words you need to say to an audience about your idea to achieve a particular outcome. Find everything at www.tamsenwebster.com
Join the School of Podcasting
When you join the School of Podcasting you can quit worrying about:
Are people going to listen to me? (Yes, cause I'll show you how to see what they want).
Am I going to sound stupid? (No, as I'll show you the magic of editing)
It will cost a million dollars (No, I'll have you sounding like a million bucks without spending a million bucks).
I don't anything about this technology (You said the same thing about driving).
Get access to:
Step-by-step tutorials, live group coaching, a mastermind group filled with brilliant podcasting minds, and the ability to schedule as many one-on-one quick-fix calls as you like at no extra charge.
Join worry-free with a 30-day money-back guarantee
Go to www.schoolofpodcasting.com/start
SPONSOR: Focusrite: The Vocaster Series Made For Podcasters
- AutoGain - Easily set your levels with the click of a button, with more than enough gain on tap (70dB) – no booster needed
- Enhance - Four podcaster-approved voice presets to bring out the best in any voice
- Mute - Silence the mic with the touch of a button - don’t let unexpected interruptions get in the way of recording
- Connect your phone - Record phone calls, high-quality music, or other audio from your device, seamlessly
- Record to a camera - Plug in your camera and record directly to its memory card
- Loopback - Stream calls or any other audio you can think of from your computer with two sets of stereo loopback
- Included software - Hindenburg Lite to record, three months of SquadCast Pro + Video to bring in your guests, and six months of Acast Influencer to publish, you’re ready to get your show out there
- Learn more at: Focusrite.com/Vocaster
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE