How to Connect With Nature: A Conversation With Asia Suler
Asia Suler is an herbalist, earth intuitive, and founder of One Willow Apothecary, where she shares educational content about healing and developing a connection with the living earth. She recently published a book called Mirrors of the Earth which posits that self-compassion is a form of ecological and global healing.
In this week’s episode you’ll learn about:
- Asia’s new book, Mirrors of the Earth, and how to apply its lessons to your life
- Different roots of trauma and methods for connecting with nature to heal them
- The missing piece from modern psychology and therapeutic practices
- How the Earth wants you to heal and supports you in this process
- Ways to connect with nature and nurture your inner world for further healing
Where to Find Asia
Asia Suler is a writer, teacher, earth intuitive, and ecological philosopher who lives in the folds of the Blue Ridge Mountains. She is the founder of One Willow Apothecaries, an Appalachian-grown company that offers handcrafted herbal medicines and educational experiences in herbalism, animism, ancestral healing, and earth-centered personal growth.
Asia has guided over 20,000 students in 70+ countries through her immersive online programs. With her writings and teachings, Asia helps people embrace their own unique medicine through a joyful engagement with the natural world. Asia’s first book, Mirrors in the Earth: Reflections on Self-Healing from the Living World, is available now.
Mirrors in the Earth Book: www.mirrorsintheearth.com
Earth Healing Archetypes Quiz: https://onewillowapothecaries.com/classes/earth-healing-archetypes/quiz/