EP234 - Does Size Matter? with Kristopher Lovestone
Welcome to episode 234 of the Sexology Podcast! Today I’m delighted to welcome Kristopher Lovestone to the podcast. In this episode, Kristopher talks to me about his book, Conscious Cock: The Empowered Sexuality Manual For Men, the role porn plays in distorting our view on penis size and expectations and why women are more interested in men being good lovers than just having a big penis.
The “Einstein of relationships”, Kristopher Lovestone is an ingenious certified sex educator who is breaking new ground in sex education for men and couples. After surviving six divorces during his childhood he went on to rewrite the rules of the relationship game so that people can actually win.
His ingenious & practical approach transforms people’s ability to get what they really want in their long-term relationship. Through state-of-the-art communication tools, cutting-edge sex & intimacy education and innovative relational strategies, he empowers people to exit relationship exhaustion & cultivate the intimacy of their dreams with their partner.
His techniques have yielded him a wildly successful 15-year marriage that gets hotter every year, and you can find his teachings in his book, Conscious Cock: The Empowered Sexuality Manual For Men.
In this episode, you will hear:
- What we can learn from Kristopher’s book - Conscious Cock: The Empowered Sexuality Manual for Men
- Why men are still invested in penis size
- How many women are more interested in men being good lovers than just having a big penis
- The role porn plays in distorting our view on penis size and expectations
- Why good foreplay is more important than penis size
- Ways in which you can improve your foreplay
- How less can be more when it comes to sex
- Understanding that having a big penis doesn’t automatically mean you’re good in bed
- Looking at orgasms without ejaculation
- Learning to last longer in bed for more fulfilling sex
Tips for Lifelong Erectile Health
Bedroom To Fizzle
Podcast Produced by Pete Bailey - http://petebailey.net/audio