Chris Bumstead’s Training and Diet, Top 3 UFC Fighters of All Time, and Active Rest vs. Deloads
In this episode, I talk about the books I read in June, give a detailed look at Chris Bumstead's training and diet, and answer questions from listeners. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!
Books I read in June:
- Ultimate Conditioning for Martial Arts – Loren Landow
- Sparring Partners – John Grisham
- How to Become a Straight-A Student – Cal Newport
- Getting Things Done – David Allen
Questions on the show:
- I am currently in a fat loss phase and trying to balance being patient while making good progress. Do you have a general rule for determining the appropriate rate of weight loss?
- I know you are a big UFC fan. Who are your top 3 MMA fighters of all time?
- Is it possible to get as strong as possible training by yourself? The reason I ask is, that I workout in my basement and don’t have anyone to spot me.
- How do I convince my girlfriend to stop doing so much cardio and start lifting weights?
- Hey Kyle, I am curious about the difference between active rest and deload weeks? For someone trying to gain muscle how would you manipulate macros during this time?
Hire Kyle as your coach: http://www.kylehuntfitness.com/services/
Connect with Kyle:
Bodybuilding For Beginners on Amazon:
Get 10% OFF Axe and Sledge Supplements
DISCOUNT CODE: “HUNT” at https://axeandsledge.com/