483: The Surprising Solution to Climate Change (Do This Today!) | Seth Godin
Watch the full video interview on YouTube here: https://bit.ly/sethgodin483
Seth Godin (IG: @sethgodin) is the author of 20 books that have been bestsellers around the world and have been translated into more than 35 languages.
His blog is one of the most popular in the world and Seth’s podcast is in the top 1% of all podcasts worldwide.
His latest project has been leading a worldwide group of volunteers creating The Carbon Almanac. This book releases today and is the focus of our chat.
If you’re truly looking to be part of the solution when it comes to climate change, stick around and learn how to best invest your energy.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Climate change is a systemic problem
- How do we get supermarkets to stop wrapping produce in plastic?
- Stop using gas leaf blowers
- 4 sources of carbon emissions
- Rethink how much beef you consume each week
- Seth’s thoughts on regenerative farming
- What are greenhouse gases?
- We have 10 years to save the planet
- The economy needs to pivot
- How to start rallying change in your community
- The truth about your carbon footprint
- Most plastics can’t actually be recycled
- The magic of solar and wind energy
- Why Seth is focused on exposing the truth about climate change
- We need to change the system, focus there
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action ;)
2. If you'd prefer to watch vs listen to the interviews, head over to our YouTube channel and enjoy the full video conversations. Be sure and subscribe while you're there.
3. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
4. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
5. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
7. Share using the buttons below.