15 Easy Steps To Create A Healthy Living Environment
“Stop bringing in chemicals that are harmful to you and your family's health. Your home should be clean and safe because it is your SANCTUARY.”
Your home is your safest place. That's where you rest, eat healthy and fun foods, spend time and build dreams with your loved ones. And because of the restrictions caused by the pandemic, sometimes there is no other choice for you but to stay home. But it can be quite alarming to know that even the simple things around your home can give you inflammation and worse, can poison you.
The world runs differently right now, and many things are created to make your life much easier but can destroy your health faster even if you're at home relaxing, like the gadgets you use daily. Devices help you reach people who are far from you, and it automates your activities. Some products help you clean your house but slowly deteriorate your body. And without proper guidance and awareness from the real experts who care, you might get sick without knowing the root cause.
That's why Ryan Blaser, the owner of Test My Home Building Solutions, is back to discuss what EMF is and give you Fifteen easy, actionable, and no-cost ways to protect your family from it. And just by simply sharing this with the people you care about, you can save a life and help us heal the world.
- The problem is, the more effective a pesticide is, the more harmful it is.
- If you have plastic in your kitchen, get rid of it and reuse glass, wood, stainless steel, and silicone. They are all good options.
- Practical Avoidance is lowering all the artificial energies that are traveling through our bodies that are affecting the brain, heart & nervous system.
Ways To Protect Yourselves from EMFs
Starting at 7:36
- Take the time to open up doors and windows, get some cross-ventilation because AC causes high CO2 levels inside the homes.
- Take off your shoes out of the door. Make it a rule to take off your shoes to prevent bringing in so much nasty stuff from the outside.
- Ensure you use the vent in your bathroom and not let the moisture condensate in your doors and walls.
- Ensure you're using the ventilation in your kitchen to prevent creating carbon monoxide whenever you're burning petroleum products.
- Use good clean products instead of products with high chemical content which are deadly.
- Prevent using fragrances that have chemicals in them. Learn to love the smell of neutral because that's a healthy smell.
- Get rid of plastics for cooking because they are toxins, and they can get into your system.
- Stop using super effective pesticides because they are toxic to your gut biome.
- Stop using herbicides on the lawn because they are cancerous.
- Go to your attic, check it once or twice a year and clean it.
- Turn off your electronic devices when not in use to minimize EMF exposure.
- When you're sleeping, turn the circuits off to your bedroom.
- When you use grounding mats, you have to be in a zero electric field.
- If you can't turn off your devices, make sure to put them from a distance.
Think Dirty App
Support the show (https://www.mygutsyhealth.com/gutsy-family)