Is This The Worst Bear Market Ever?
In this interview with Ken Roberts, host of Ken’s Bulls and Bears Report, a weekly radio show in Reno, NV, Paul addresses questions and more:
1. Should investors believe the “experts” predictions of catastrophic future returns for the stock market?
2. What are the most important investment decisions that people have to make?
3. What are the biggest financial mistakes that retirees make?
4. What are the new tools your Foundation has developed to help people invest in equity funds?
5. What is the one asset class that every stock investor should own?
6. Is it really possible to invest successfully with just two funds?
7. Are there really 150 model portfolios that are performing well?
8. What are those 7 factors investors should be focused on in building their retirement portfolios?
9. How can the combo of S&P 500 and Small Cap Value be less risky than the S&P 500 itself?
10. What are your thoughts about the bear market we are in, and is this one of the worst bear markets ever?
11. Should people include cryptocurrencies in their portfolio?
Call To Action!
Here are a few simple ways to support the financial education work of The Merriman Financial Education Foundation, a registered 501(c)3. In so doing you help better the lives of individuals, families and communities, creating more opportunities for all.
- Subscribe to our weekly “Sound Investing” podcast, available on your favorite listening platforms and leave a review. Tell us what you think!
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel, and hit the thumbs up, subscribe, leave a comment and share the link with your social media and friends.
- Use our M1 Finance affiliate link to set up a brokerage account and use our portfolio suggestions. If you fund your account with a minimum of $1,000, our foundation will receive a one-time affiliate fee —at no cost to you—which helps support our financial education projects.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Buy our latest books, We’re Talking Millions! 12 Simple Ways To Supercharge Your Retirement and 2 Funds for Life: A quest for simple & effective investing strategies; all the profits help support our work.
- Support our mission by making a tax-deductible donation to the Foundation.