iOS 560: Make Shortcuts More Powerful With These Apps - Toolbox Pro, Data Jar, HomeBot, Jayson, and more
Rosemary and Mikah show you how to empower your Shortcuts with third-party apps. If the Shortcuts app, alone, won't do what you need, there's probably a third-party app for that!
- Apple releases iOS 14.7.1 with fix for Apple Watch unlock bug, more
- Anker expands PowerWave lineup with its very first MagSafe charger car mount
- Researchers Struggle to Use Apple Watch in Studies Due to Sudden Algorithm Changes
- Apple Says Don't Buy AirTag Replacement Batteries With Bitter Coating
- iOS 15 to Limit Siri Functionality With Third-Party Apps
- Speck unveils four new AirTags cases including carabiner, luggage tag, more
- Mikah asks for help setting up a timer Shortcut for washing his clothes and a Timezone Shortcut for determining the current time of specific people in his life.
- Kolecki asks for help pausing music playback.
- James is curious about default apps on iOS.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/ios-today.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
You can contribute to iOS Today by leaving us a voicemail at 757-504-iPad (757-504-4723) or sending an email to iOSToday@TWiT.tv.