This One Mistake is Costing You Thousands [Coaches Corner]
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to sit down with some of our coaches and take a deep dive into some of the hottest topics for speakers?
This week, Director of Student Success Maryalice Goldsmith and Coach Jeremy Rochford are revealing the one mistake that is costing you thousands in your speaking business and what you need to do about it! So, what is it you might ask? The greatest mistake is when speakers are not clear on the problem they solve and how it helps their audience. Jeremy Rochford is sharing his personal story of finding success on the stage and how he discovered what his audience wanted and needed. He’s got first-hand experience and so much insight as a coach to share on the game-changing strategy that will make all the difference.
As speakers we want to inspire and impact – and we want you to do that too! But there must be clarity and intentionality in building a message that clearly solves a problem and offers direction to your listeners. Jeremy and Maryalice are bringing light to the simple truths that will impact your speaking business the most, and the opportunity you have to make an impact while building a successful business.
Here's what you’ll learn from this episode:
- The vehicle vs. destination balance
- Why you won’t solve all your audiences’ problems
- How to help your audience take the next best step
- Why you have to slow down to speed up
- How to find your niche and stick to it
- Why you build expertise through lived experience
- Why coaching matters for the process
- And so much more!
- Book a Call with The Speaker Lab
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Get Booked & Paid To Speak
- Get a FREE Copy of The Successful Speaker
- Speaker Fee Calculator