Putting Your Youpreneur Ecosystem Together
Struggling to see the bigger picture? Chances are, you’re not quite sure what your ecosystem of products looks like (or could look like) and you need some help doing an overhaul of what you currently have for offer, and mapping out your customer’s journey with you as the expert.
DOORS ARE CLOSING: Join our proven 12-month accelerator the Youpreneur Incubator to grow and future-proof your highly-profitable, expert-based business (without compromising your time, health, happiness or sanity!) Join us on the inside before doors close on Friday November 18th at Midnight PST.
In this episode, Chris helps you put your very own Youpreneur ecosystem together! He explains why it’s important to see the bigger picture for long-term success and why you should never put all of your eggs in one monetization basket.
- [00:44] - The doors are about to close!
- [04:16] - Why you should be diversifying your offers
- [07:14] - Putting a monetary value next to what you’re doing
- [12:00] - Getting people to pay you for your expertise
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- Not putting all of your eggs in one monetization basket
- Diversifying your income streams as much as you can
- The line between being the “freebie influencer” and being an expert
- Accepting that the sales process takes time
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Join the Youpreneur Incubator before the doors close on November 18th!
- Pick Up a Copy of Chris’ Book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube Channel
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.