Breaking The Burnout Cycle By Upgrading Your Mindset
Have you ever been rejected by a job opportunity and felt relief? That’s what happened to Charity. Her entire career had been a cycle of unconsciously falling into role after role, never really taking time to ask herself what she wanted. She had begun to experience burnout, which led to her robotically applying for jobs she didn't really want. But when she was rejected by a few jobs she thought she had in the bag, she realized she needed a much more encompassing change than she had originally thought. Learn how Charity figured out what she really wanted, took the reins, and started intentionally designing her life to be everything that she knew it could be.
What you’ll learn
- Why staying in your current role may be the biggest risk
- The importance of giving yourself a deadline and taking action (even if you’re not ready!)
- How to use your differences and uniqueness as strengths
Have career change questions or want to make an introduction? Email email@example.com
Want to chat with someone on the team about your situation? Schedule a conversation
What career fits you? Join our free 8 Day Mini Course to figure it out!
Career Change Guide - Learn how high-performers discover their ideal career and find meaningful, well-paid work without starting over.
- How to Figure Out What You Really Want (Spotify / Apple Podcasts)
- Stuck in a Career You're Unhappy With? Fear Of Taking Risks Could Be Keeping You There (Spotify / Apple Podcasts)