The Rose Rocket Story with Justin Bailie
Justin Bailie and Joe Lynch discuss the Rose Rocket story. Justin is he Co-Founder and Chief Strategy Officer of leading TMS provider, Rose Rocket, a leading provider of transportation management software (TMS) for trucking companies and 3PLs.
About Justin Bailie
Justin Bailie is the Co-Founder and Chief Strategy Officer of leading TMS provider, Rose Rocket. Bailie and his team build modern enterprise-grade software that helps transportation companies improve communications with systems, customers, partners, and teams. A life-long entrepreneur and Y-Combinator Alumni, Bailie is recognized as a subject matter expert in the logistics industry through his extensive experience building and successfully exiting businesses, including a brokerage and consultancy firm. Bailie is an advocate for knowledge sharing, having contributed to over 30 national and international publications, including: INC magazine, Huffington Post, and the Globe and Mail. Bailie spends his time building the next foundational elements of freight-technology, while working with Rose Rocket customers to future-proof their systems, and their marketing and sales strategies. Bailie is also a published author, keynote speaker, and father of four.
About Rose Rocket
Rose Rocket is a leading provider of transportation management software (TMS) for trucking companies and 3PLs. Its network driven TMS allows trucking companies to leverage their network of drivers, customers, and partners to unlock visibility and capacity. Additional product offerings include industry-leading driver mobile app, customer and partner portal technology, and an open architecture that allows for native integrations, EDIs, APIs, and more. With Rose Rocket, trucking companies and 3PLs add efficiency and automation at every step of the transport process, allowing for growth through network optimization. Rose Rocket operates in the United States and Canada, catering to carriers and brokerages that have LTL, FTL, hybrid, and multi-division service offerings. Rose Rocket is headquartered in Toronto.
Key Takeaways: The Rose Rocket Story
- Justin Bailie is the Co-Founder and Chief Strategy Officer of Rose Rocket, a platform transportation management software (TMS) that help manage the unique needs of logistics and transportation companies.
- In the podcast interview, Justin and Joe discuss the Justin’s entrepreneurial experience and the founding of Rose Rocket.
- Rose Rocket is a Canadian company, however, their TMS is widely used in both Canada and USA.
- Rose Rocket makes a TMS tailored to the needs of trucking companies and freight brokers/3PLs.
- For trucking companies:
- Rose Rocket makes order entry easy and automated through Customer Portals, EDIs, APIs, and Google address auto-fill technology.
- Freight quoting made faster, easier, and better (more accurate).
- Seamless dispatching to drivers in just a few clicks and all the necessary order and manifest information is automatically passed on so they have the right information to do their jobs.
- Customers get real time visibility.
- For brokers/3PLs:
- Customers can create orders and send them directly to your TMS in less than 30 seconds without any manual entry from your team.
- Automatic quotes and rating that let customers choose from a list of rates automatically or create a spot quote for the order.
- Instant chat within the order that enables your team and customers communicate easily and effectively.
- Rose Rocket lets companies track and calculate the sales performance of their team by automating the process all the way through to accounting.
- Rose Rocket is ideal for carriers and brokerages that have LTL, FTL, hybrid, and multi-division service offerings.