Using "Big Picture" Analysis to Guide Trading Decisions - Brent Penfold
Are you looking for unique ways to use “Big Picture” analysis to guide your trading decisions? In this episode, Brent Penfold from indextrader.com.au joins me to share some interesting (and effective) techniques he uses to determine the big picture to guide trading and investing decisions, including:
- Why the big picture is so important in trading,
- How technical analysis can fool traders,
- What are fractals and why they matter,
- Validating market reactions to specific levels,
- The Market Ladder that projects support and resistance levels,
- Using fractals to see the big picture and the simplest fractal pattern there is,
- Pivot points over multiple timeframes and market expectations around pivots,
- Examples of market reactions to pivot points,
- Is it safe to get back into the market?
- Fractals and pivot points on non-index markets,
- Dynamic pivot points vs static pivot points,
- Robustness in old trading ideas,
- And much more!