How to Use Data to Get Booked and Paid to Speak with Arel Moodie
It’s one thing to be successful on stage, but it’s another to build a solid pipeline that builds sustainable growth for your speaking business. For Episode 422 of The Speaker Lab Podcast we’re welcoming Arel Moodie to talk about how you can use data to build a sustainable speaking business.
Arel talks about the changes in the industry over the last few years, the durability of the speaking industry, and the importance of being ready to pivot when needed. He's a mission to help speakers use data to get booked and paid to speak, and he's developed a tool he’s developed which is a total game changer for speakers in any season of building their business. Arel’s method helps speakers prove to decision makers and event planners that they are actually good at what they do and why they would be a valuable asset to their event.
Here's what you’ll learn from this episode:
- How Arel discovered the speaking industry and desire to build his own business
- The evolution of the leap from student to corporate audiences
- Why you have to find a vertical
- How to do a self-showcase
- Why data matters so much
- How to generate leads and who will do it best
- And so much more!
- Arel's Website
- Book a Call with The Speaker Lab
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Get Booked & Paid To Speak
- Get a FREE Copy of The Successful Speaker
- Speaker Fee Calculator