340: Can I Tell It's You? What a Brand Voice Is and Why You Need One with Carol Cox
Today, we're delving into a topic that lies at the heart of powerful communication and compelling thought leadership: brand voice.
If you've ever wondered, 'How can I stand out in a crowded market?' or 'How can I make my messages resonate more deeply with my audience?', then this episode is for you.
We're going to explore what a brand voice is, why it's so crucial to your business, and how you can develop and refine your own unique voice.
This episode is based on the presentation I recently gave at MAICON, the Marketing AI conference.
- What a brand voice is (more than tone and personality)
- Why we need to think about brand voice as we use AI writing tools like ChatGPT
- The problem with ‘Generic Internet Voice’ in LLMs
- What’s your M.E.M.E.? Defining your brand voice using our Brand Voice Canvas™
- Case studies for Your ‘Brand AI’ Using regular ChatGPT & fine-tuned GPT-4
- Integrating storytelling into your AI content
About Us: The Speaking Your Brand® podcast is hosted by Carol Cox. At Speaking Your Brand, we help women entrepreneurs and professionals clarify their brand message and story, create their signature talks, and develop their thought leadership platforms. Our mission is to get more women in positions of influence and power because it's through women's stories, voices, and visibility that we challenge the status quo and change existing systems. Check out our coaching programs at https://www.speakingyourbrand.com.
Show notes at https://www.speakingyourbrand.com/340/
Discover your Speaker Archetype by taking our free quiz at https://www.speakingyourbrand.com/quiz/
Enroll in our Thought Leader Academy: https://www.speakingyourbrand.com/academy/
Connect on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/carolcox
Related Podcast Episodes: