How Love Can Turn to Hate in Relationships
Love is the answer, but what is the question? We explore how the emotion of love impacts your life in different ways in our continuing series on emotions. In this episode we discuss:
- What happens when we fall in love romantically;
- How the loss of love can lead to depression, destructive behaviors, loneliness and fear of intimacy in the future;
- How we can love someone so deeply and then hate them at the same time;
- How to understand the Love Shadow® and the Anima/Animus archetype that drives romantic attraction in Jungian psychology;
- How to let love in and experience true love without fear.