Supplements You’ll Actually Want To Take (For Real!), Turning Childhood Trauma Into Resilience + How-To Build a Culture Where People *Like* Coming to Work ft. Cymbiotika Co-Founder Durana Elmi
You may have seen Cymbiotika’s sleek, easy-to-down supplement pouches on Instagram already, and today, we’re bringing you the brilliant backstory. In partnership with our friends at Cymbiotika, we’re sitting down with Durana Elmi, the Co-Founder & COO responsible for the brand’s skyrocketing growth.
Find out how the Afghan-American powerhouse was able to overcome personal hardships in her youth to become the resilient leader she is today, the keys to achieving Cymbiotika’s fast-won success and the life lessons that she’s instilling in her daughters along the way.
Tune in to hear about:
- The healthy habits, mindset and supplements that Durana personally follows to look and feel her best everyday
- The clever and creative ways that she’s changing corporate culture, so that people actually want to come into the office everyday
- Scoop alert! We get a sneak peek at the lifestyle category that Cymbiotika will expand to next
- How Cymbiotika is supporting the non-profit, Helping Hands for Afghans, a passion project to help women, children and refugees
- Plus! Rapidfire: BOSS Edition, including what *not* to do in a job interview, how to nail a cover letter and the one thing that’s a big no-no at any office
Cymbiotika is a lifestyle brand featuring more than 50 products to boost your health and wellness routine - everything from their best-selling Liposomal Glutathione
and Super Greens Dietary Supplement pouches (Carlene’s fave!) to their energy-boosting Cymbiotika Liposomal Vitamin B12 + B6 (Jill’s fave!). If you want to try Cymbiotika for yourself, use code BREAKINGBEAUTY on cymbiotika.com for 15% off sitewide or create your custom bundle and get up to 45% off.
For any products or links mentioned in this episode, check out our website:
*Disclaimer: Unless otherwise stated, all products reviewed are gratis media samples submitted for editorial consideration.*
Theme song, used with permission: Cherry Bomb by Saya
Produced by Dear Media Studio