UK English Workplace Language Trends 2023 Ep 670
Speak Like a Pro in 2023: New Workplace Phrases in English
Ever felt like 'Quiet Quitting'? Think 'Loud Quitting' is risky? Don't know what I'm talking about? Well today's podcast will fix that! This English lesson isn't just about explaining new words and phrases; it's a meaningful way to help you understand the UK's ever-changing workplace culture.
Here's what you'll discover:
- ???? Master modern English terms that textbooks won't teach you.
- ???? Get a taste of the UK's bustling job market and working life.
- ???? Impress your colleagues with your up-to-date lingo.
- ???? Immerse yourself in British culture and English speaking business insights.
- ???? Sharpen your fluency and understanding of real-life English.
I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.⭐ Estée Lauder
From 'quiet quitting' to 'Rage Applying,' you'll unearth the latest trends that are shaping the way we speak in the professional world. If the idea of speaking fluent, cutting-edge English excites you, this lesson is your golden ticket. Join us and get ahead of the curve with insights that aren't found in your regular textbooks!
Join Adept English today, and don't just learn; immerse yourself! You'll be amazed at how English starts making sense, not just in your head but in your daily life. And all you have to do is listen.
The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.⭐ Alan Watts, philosopher.