Crack The Code Of Everyday British Conversation Ep 674
Unlock the Secrets of Odd British English Phrases and Dazzle Locals with Adept English
Have you ever felt like British folks are talking in code? Trust me, you're not alone. I’m Hilary, and today, you'll decode British slang words that are so timeless, they've been in play since the 1930s! ???? Imagine being gobsmacked when you finally get that 'bazillion' just means ‘a lot’ or knowing that someone who is ‘dodgy’ is really just ‘a bit sus.’
What You'll Gain:
- ???????? Master AUTHENTIC British Slang: From ‘gobsmacked’ to ‘bazillion’ to ‘dosh,’ speak like you were born in Britain!
- ???? Time-tested Words: These slang words have roots going back to the 1930s, and they're not going away!
- ???? Have Some Fun: Use slang words people wouldn’t expect you to know. Surprise and delight your British friends!
- ???????????????????????????? Venture Beyond England: Pick up a few words from Scotland and Wales too!
- ???? Just Listen: With Adept English's "listen & learn" system, it's as easy as hitting "play"!
Learning never exhausts the mind.⭐ Leonardo da Vinci
You may not like slang, and not want to use it in your own conversations, but you still need to know it so you can follow others who do use slang in their conversations. So navigate the maze of British slang like a pro!
Watch our latest lesson and get an #EnglishLesson like no other! No fluff. No filler. Just cold, hard, conversational gems that’ll make Brits think you've lived among them for years. Because, let’s face it, language isn't just about grammar—it's the key to a culture.
Imagine this: You're in the UK, surrounded by locals, and you hear the word "gobsmacked." Confused? You should be. This English lesson dives into the quirky world of British slang, revealing words like "gobsmacked" that will leave you absolutely—well, gobsmacked. Far from your typical lesson, this one uncovers the language that real Brits use every day. Don't just learn English—experience it!
One language sets you in a corridor for life. Two languages open every door along the way.⭐ Frank Smith
???? So, are you ready to become a British Slang Maestro? Hit 'Play' and jump-start your journey to English fluency with Adept English.???? Don't walk, RUN to this lesson. Become a part of the Adept English revolution now!????