10 Lessons I have Learned from the Last 300 Episodes of On Purpose
When you think about the past, what can you remember the most? What have become the most memorable moments in your life? Was it a childhood trip on the beach? A Christmas present that you still kept with you until today?
In this episode, Jay Shetty shares the lessons he has learned from his past interviews and solo episodes, and how life changing these conversations are for the past two years.
Get your copy of Think Like a Monk today by clicking this link!
- 02:18 Lessons learned over the last 300 episodes
- 02:54 Lesson #1: Be patient for the big things and impatient about the small things
- 06:17 Lesson #2: Nothing is as scary as you think
- 12:53 Lesson #3: People won’t always see your best work, do it anyway
- 16:54 Lesson #4: People will surprise you if you let them
- 19:25 Lesson #5: You don’t know what anyone is going through, so don’t waste your time on it
- 20:23 Lesson #6: Your health is unique so treat it that way
- 24:50 Lesson #7: Figure out what you like doing with your partner and with friends
- 26:57 Lesson #8: You can do anything you want in 48 hours if your pur your mind into it
- 30:24 Lesson #9: Consistency continues to bring the greatest joy
- 32:17 Lesson #10: Experiences are greater than things
Like this show? Please leave us a review here - even one sentence helps! Post a screenshot of you listening on Instagram & tag us so we can thank you personally!