MI Rewind: COVID-19 and Growth Investing with Simon Erickson
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- 01:32 - Important investing principles to focus on.
- 15:24 - How you can analyze individual companies to decide on potential investments.
- 47:59 - What it means to "upgrade your portfolio".
- 49:47 - How Coronavirus has impacted the investing landscape.
- 52:23 - Some of Simon's favorite stock picks.
- And much, much more!
*Disclaimer: Slight timestamp discrepancies may occur due to podcast platform differences.
- Robert and Clay’s tool for picking stock winners and managing our portfolios: TIP Finance.
- Get a FREE audiobook from Audible.
- John Bogle’s book The Little Book of Common Sense Investing.
- Rick Ferri’s book The Power of Passive Investing.
- Erin Lowry’s book Broke Millennial Takes On Investing.
- All of Robert’s favorite books.
- Support our free podcast by supporting our sponsors.
- Now, not only the wealthy can afford collectibles! Enter Otis, an investment platform that makes it possible for almost anyone to invest in shares of cultural assets. Sign up now at withotis.com/TIP to get your first share for FREE!
- Get exclusive rewards and comprehensive benefits with Point Card. Membership starts at $99 a year and comes with unlimited cash-back on every purchase! Use promo code INVEST to get 25% off current membership fees when you create an account. Valid until January 31, 2022 only, so sign up now!
- Yieldstreet allows you to invest beyond the stock market with an evolving marketplace of alternative investments. Create your account today.
- Provide future financial protection to the people who matter most to you with the help of TD Term Life Insurance.
- Canada’s #1 employee benefits plan for small businesses! The Chambers Plan evolves with the way you work and live while keeping the rates stable. Opt for the simple, stable, and smart choice for your business.
- Be part of the solution by investing in companies that are actively engaged in integrating ESG practices with Desjardins.
Get daily content from Robert on Instagram @therobertleonard
Read this episode’s transcript and full show notes on TIP: theinvestorspodcast.com/millennial-investing