REI101: Become A Better Reader To Improve Your Investing w/ Alex Wieckowski
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- 05:35 - Why you should actually quit books and how to do it.
- 09:44 - How to find more time to read and how to read any book in one week.
- 14:18 - Why reading a lot of books isn’t necessarily a good idea.
- 29:00 - How to find great books to read.
- 48:16 - Bad reading habits you developed during school and how to unlearn them.
- 49:57 - How to take notes while reading.
- And much, much more!
*Disclaimer: Slight timestamp discrepancies may occur due to podcast platform differences.
- Get more content from Robert.
- Learn about our Investing Starter Packs on real estate.
- Robert’s (Possibly) favorite book of all time.
- Ryan Holiday’s book Daily Stoic.
- Robert Kiyosaki’s book Rich Dad Poor Dad.
- Gary Keller’s book The Millionaire Real Estate Investor.
- All of Robert’s favorite books.
- Support our free podcast by supporting our sponsors.
- Save with a credit union that helps you build financial confidence with Navy Federal Credit Union.
- Switch to Mint Mobile and get premium wireless service, starting at JUST $15 bucks a month, and get the plan shipped to your door for FREE.
- Make your home safe with Simplisafe and get 40% off today. Indoor and outdoor cameras, comprehensive sensors, you name it.
- Now, not only the wealthy can afford collectibles! Enter Otis, an investment platform that makes it possible for almost anyone to invest in shares of cultural assets. Sign up now at withotis.com/TIP to get your first share for FREE!
- Impress your audience and yourself. Enjoy presentations for free with Canva.
Read this episode’s transcript and full show notes on our website.