MI Rewind: Alternative Asset Investing in Farmland with Artem Milinchuk
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- What is farmland investing.
- Why should you consider adding farmland to your portfolio.
- How farmland investing compares to other traditional investment classes like stocks and bonds.
- What are the typical returns for farmland investing.
- How COVID-19 has impacted agriculture technology, and what we can expect in the future.
- And much, much more!
- SUBSCRIBE to the TIP’s Real Estate Investing Podcast.
- Get a FREE audiobook from Audible.
- Check out FarmTogether.
- Gary Keller’s book The Millionaire Real Estate Investor.
- Chad Carson’s book Retire Early with Real Estate.
- Dave Van Horn’s book Real Estate Note Investing.
- Craig Curelop’s book The House Hacking Strategy.
- Motley Fool’s Guide to Farmland Investing.
- All of Robert’s favorite books.
- Support our free podcast by supporting our sponsors.
- Save with a credit union that helps you build financial confidence with Navy Federal Credit Union.
- Make it simple to hire and manage remote employees across all 50 states with Justworks.
- Make your home safe with Simplisafe and get 40% off today. Indoor and outdoor cameras, comprehensive sensors, you name it.
- Now, not only the wealthy can afford collectibles! Enter Otis, an investment platform that makes it possible for almost anyone to invest in shares of cultural assets. Sign up now at withotis.com/TIP to get your first share for FREE!
- Impress your audience and yourself. Enjoy presentations for free with Canva.
Get daily content from Robert on Instagram @therobertleonard
Read this episode’s transcript and full show notes on TIP: theinvestorspodcast.com/millennial-investing