MI050: Navigating COVID-19 and the Markets Ahead Part 2 with Matthew Piepenburg (Investing Podcast)
- Listen to Part 1 with Matthew Piepenburg
- Join TIP’s new live class: Real Estate Deal Analysis 101
- Get a FREE audiobook from Audible
- Matthew’s book Rigged to Fail
- Preston Pysh talking Bitcoin on Millennial Investing: Part 1 & Part 2
- Pomp talking Bitcoin on Millennial Investing: Part 1 & Part 2
- Jim Rickards on TIP’s We Study Billionaires
- Rick Ferri’s book The Power of Passive Investing
- Guy Spier’s book The Education of a Value Investor
- Burton Malkiel’s book A Random Walk Down Wall Street
- David Swensen’s book Unconventional Success
- John Bogle’s book The Little Book of Common Sense Investing
- Joel Greenblatt’s book The Little Book That Still Beats the Market
- All of Robert’s favorite books
- Solve your long list of must-reads once and for all with Blinkist.
- Capital One. This is Banking Reimagined. What’s in your wallet?
- Get a free book on how to get ahead without college from Praxis.
Get daily content from Robert on Instagram @therobertleonard
Read this episode’s transcript and full show notes on TIP: theinvestorspodcast.com/millennial-investing