MI016: Breaking Into Real Estate Investing with Neal Bawa (Investing Podcast)
On today’s show, I talk with real estate expert Neal Bawa. Neal is the Founder and CEO of Grocapitus, CEO of MultifamilyU, Co-Founder of the largest multifamily real estate investing meetup in the US, and has successfully navigated the sale of a tech startup as the Chief Operations Officer and Executive VP. He has raised tens of millions of dollars in real estate funding and currently has over 1,000 units in his portfolio, which is expected to grow to over 3,000 in the next 12 months. Neal is a passionate teacher that looks to share all that he’s learned throughout his journey with the next generation of real estate investors.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- What real estate syndication is
- How new investors can get involved in apartment syndications
- Why you shouldn’t, or should, wait for the next recession to start investing
- How to find a mentor in real estate
- Where to find great markets to invest in
- And much, much more!
HELP US OUT!
Help us reach new listeners by leaving us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts! It takes less than 30 seconds and really helps our show grow, which allows us to bring on even better guests for you all! Thank you – we really appreciate it!
BOOKS AND RESOURCES
- Get more FREE content from Robert
- Download your free audiobook from Audible
- Gary Keller’s book The Millionaire Real Estate Investor
- Theo Hicks’ book Best Ever Apartment Syndication
- Brandon Turner’s book How to Invest In Real Estate
- Neal Bawa’s real estate platform Grocapitus
- Real estate education platform BiggerPockets
CONNECT WITH NEAL
GET IN TOUCH WITH ROBERT