MI003: College Dropout to Multi-Millionaire with Nathan Latka (Entrepreneurship Podcast)
On today’s show, I talk with Nathan Latka. Nathan is the Principal of private equity firm Latka capital, Executive Producer and Host of “The Top Entrepreneurs” podcast, a bestselling author, and CEO of various SaaS businesses. He also founded and built his first software business, Heyo, from his college dorm room, which he was later able to exit from with a successful sale.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU'LL LEARN:
- How to start a business when you have no related skills
- How to launch your new venture with little to no capital
- What you can do to launch a business while being in school or employed full-time
- Why goal setting is keeping you broke
- Where to start investing your first few thousand dollars
- And much, much more!
Tweet your comments about this episode directly to Robert and join the conversation with the rest of the Millennial Investing & The Investor’s Podcast Network community. Be sure to include “#MI003” in your tweet!
HELP US OUT!
Help us reach new listeners by leaving us a rating and review! It takes less than 30 seconds and really helps our show grow, which allows us to bring on even better guests for you all! Thank you – we really appreciate it!
BOOKS AND RESOURCES
- Download your free audiobook at Audible
- Nathan Latka’s book How to Be a Capitalist Without Any Capital
- Pat Flynn’s book Will It Fly?
- Chris Guillebeau’s book Born for This
- Gary Keller and Jay Papasan’s book The ONE Thing
GET IN TOUCH WITH OUR GUEST
- Talk to Nathan Latka on Twitter
- Follow Nathan Latka on Instagram
- Subscribe to Nathan Latka's Podcast
- Visit Natha Latka's Website
GET IN TOUCH WITH ROBERT
- Robert Leonard's Twitter Account
- Robert Leonard's LinkedIn Account
- Robert Leonard's Facebook Account
- Email: Robert@TheInvestorsPodcast.com