Friday Q&A: Refinancing to Invest in Stock Market, Health Insurance for Travelers, Getting Started Reading the Bible, Selling House to a Friend, Etc.
It's Friday! Today we cover:
- 1:44 Should I refinance my house to invest in the stock market?
- 13:44 How do I get health insurance for my parents who are fleeing Ukraine?
- 33:14 How should I begin reading the Bible?
- 1:03:00 I'm selling a house to my friend; how do we structure the deal?
- 1:10:10 How do I do goal planning with my children?
- 1:20:50 How can I profitably invest an extra $5k to $10k per year?
- How do I calculate the Real Internal Rate of Return on a life insurance policy?