"Don't Fake It": Authentic Leadership with Sabrina Horn
Is the popular saying “fake it ‘til you make it” really a recipe for success? According to our latest guest, Sabrina Horn, faking it ‘til you make it is actually “the worst business advice ever.” In this episode of the Transform Your Workplace podcast, Sabrina suggests that authenticity is the answer for those wishing to seize business success. Listen in and gain insight into leading with authenticity in today’s unpredictable business world.
- The idea of “faking until we make it” has mutated through social media and pop culture, eventually becoming a way to justify dishonesty.
- To stay grounded, it’s important to have mentors who will tell you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear.
- Sometimes people “fake it” because they're completely overwhelmed.
- Owning up to your mistakes means you'll recover faster and maintain your integrity.
- We should never stop learning or we’ll stagnate and lose our edge in the workplace.
A QUICK GLIMPSE INTO OUR PODCAST
???? Podcast: Transform Your Workplace, sponsored by Xenium HR
????️ Host: Brandon Laws
???? In his own words: “The Transform Your Workplace podcast is your go-to source for the latest workplace trends, big ideas, and time-tested methods straight from the mouths of industry experts and respected thought-leaders.”
Contact Brandon and Xenium HR:
Learn more about Xenium HR at xeniumhr.com