Seth Godin (REPLAY): Do You Have A Creative Practice?
Today I’m replaying one of my favourite episodes with one of my favourite people, Seth Godin! He is like an unofficial mentor to me, I follow his work religiously and he continues to have a huge impact on me. He is the author of 20 books, and his blog, which you’ll find at Seths.blog is one of the most widely read blogs on the Internet and he blogs every single day. He helps people find dignity and motivation in their creative work, and he has been a huge influence on me over the years. We talk about his incredible new book The Practice which I think is his best book yet. It’s also brilliant on audiobook if you need a pep talk with your creative project. As always, if you enjoy this podcast please do consider leaving a review somewhere. And I'll see you again next week! :)
- Buy The Practice here: https://uk.bookshop.org/a/153/9780241470046
- My books:.https://uk.bookshop.org/contributors/emma-gannon
- My favourite 2020 books: https://uk.bookshop.org/lists/my-favourite-reads-of-2020-9bf19342-f535-4856-ab1a-d523f5ecd98a
- My 2021 picks: https://uk.bookshop.org/lists/2021-books-i-m-excited-about-619ab32f-f22e-4282-a0e7-71732055e3c7
- Twitter: Twitter.com/emmagannon
- Instagram: Instagram.com/emmagannonuk
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.