"I've tried nothing, and it isn't working!"
Cartoonists Dave Kellett and Brad Guigar talk about how understanding self-publishing can make or break your career in comics. Today's show is brought to you by Wacom, the maker of the powerful, professional, portable Wacom One!
Questions asked and topics covered...
- Understanding self-publishing can make or break your career in comics
- Dividing your readers into groups -- early vs late... active vs passive
- Kickstarter conundrum
Today is a great time to bump up your ComicLab membership to the $10 tier! Patreon backers at that level will get exclusive access to livestream recording sessions — as well as an archive of previous livestreams!
You get great rewards when you join the ComicLab Community on Patreon
- $2 — Early access to episodes
- $5 — Submit a question for possible use on the show AND get the exclusive ProTips podcast. Plus $2-tier rewards.
- $10 — Gain access to the ComicLab livestreamed recording sessions (including an archive of past livestreams), plus $5-tier rewards
Listen to ComicLab on...