350: Top Sexual Communication Practices
Communicating in and around the bedroom will help you have better, more connected sex and improve your relationship. Listen to today's show to learn how to best communicate needs and wants around sex and ignite passion with your partner. Hang on, today's episode may get hot and steamy!
In this episode with Dr. Tara, we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- Why many of us lack the skills and awareness to communicate around sexuality
- Why most sex issues are actually communication issues
- Important questions to ask your partner to help improve your sex life
- Sex as an act of communication
- How to communicate outside of the bedroom to create more action in the bedroom
- The importance of complimenting your partner and how to do it
- And much more!
Like A Kitten curates adult subscription boxes created to inspire and influence female sexual wellness. Like A Kitten is offering our listeners 15% off AND free shipping when you go to LikeAKitten.com/ido OR enter code IDO at checkout.
Foria is an innovative health and sexual wellness company that designs all-natural sexual intimacy products for women, people with vulvas, and the people who love them. Get 20% off your first order by visiting foriawellness.com/ido.
Ritual vitamins contain only the nutrients you need, in forms your body can actually use. Committed to creating the purest, most effective formulations for everyday health, Ritual is offering our listeners 10% off your first three months by visiting ritual.com/ido.
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah