WIP 981: How this Expert Buys Auction Deals Virtually – The Exact System He Uses
A common misconception in real estate is that you can only invest in the market you live in. Today’s guest is living proof that that could not be more incorrect. Paul Lizell is an expert wholesaler doing deals without ever having to step foot on his properties. Paul joins Lauren Hardy to discuss how he is able to pull this off, how he’s adapting his system to shifting market conditions, and more. As you'll learn in this episode, being able to find deals even in markets you’re not in, is a crucial skill for any investor – especially today. If you want to learn exactly how pros like Paul and Lauren pull it off, apply for our Virtual Investing Mastery program today.
- (0:44) - Beginning of today’s episode.
- (2:46) - How Paul finds deals.
- (3:53) - How to evaluate a property virtually.
- (5:24) - Why does Paul like working with real estate agents?
- (12:17) - What is wholetailing and how to do it right.
- (13:55) - How Paul is adjusting to the shifting market.
- (18:10) - Lauren’s method for calculating ARV.