Mathew Kerbis: Becoming The Most Affordable Attorney in America
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Mathew Kerbis discuss:
- Time management efficiently and effectively with technology.
- Utilizing a client portal.
- Meeting your clients where they are and going where the market is.
- Offering more affordable, transparent pricing.
- Put it on your calendar. If you can stick to your calendar, building the habits becomes easier.
- You have to get your technology in order for everything to be streamlined and automated if you’re looking at moving to a subscription model.
- There is always an opportunity to layer on a subscription no matter what practice area you are in.
- Everyone is on subscriptions that they want and need and they don’t bat an eye at it.
"A subscription model is finding a way to deliver value on at least a monthly basis. You’ve got to actually provide real value for what you're charging your client on a month-to-month basis." — Mathew Kerbis
Connect with Mathew Kerbis:
Law Subscribed Podcast: https://lawsubscribed.com/
Suite Dash: https://suitedash.com/
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Legalese Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Practice Panther: https://www.practicepanther.com/
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You're the expert. Your podcast will prove it.