192: The Holiday Mailbag - Sales Hacker Style
In the final episode of the Sales Hacker Podcast for 2021, Sam Jacobs digs into the “mailbag” of great questions found in the Sales Hacker Community. Join us for holiday cheer and some great new ways to look at how you can excel at sales in 2022.
What You’ll Learn
- Do sequences actually work?
- How to create a high performing sales team.
- Sam’s method for managing 1-on-1s
- Managing a role change for an underperforming sales manager
- Creating scaffolding images for your future projects and growth
Show Agenda and Timestamps
- One off emails vs sequences[3:18]
- Creating a high performance sales team [6:32]
- The importance of filling up sales days for all team members and creating a winning culture [7:09]
- Sam’s method for managing 1-on-1s [10:22]
- Managing to “want the red bicycle”[14:25]
- Sam’s piece of advice for 2021 and into 2022 [17:31]