Just start...Working for someone else and why it has perks
In this episode, we talk about the benefits of working for someone else first. We promise it can be the most fulfilling career decision you’ll ever make.
- Get free resources when you sign up for ASCP insurance!
- FREE STICKERS! Give us a review on iTunes and email us a screenshot at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Listen to The Waxing Podcast by Kirsten Goetzelman.
Working for Other People
- You need to get experience from other people before putting up your business.
- You may come across unpleasant things, but you can find positive things too.
- Grow your skill set first.
Pros of Working for Other People
- You don’t have to do all the dirty work.
- They already have a system.
- You get paid training.
- They help you set goals, and you learn how to reach them.
- You get to establish your clientele.
Tips When Working for Someone Else
- Be proactive in asking for help or guidance.
- Don’t be afraid to talk to your boss.
- Look at the positive side of learning from experience.
- Don’t be in such a rush.
- Pay attention to the good and bad things.
This Episode Is Brought to You by:
Take a 3-minute quiz and get individualized product recommendations from their team of registered dietitians to help bring your skin, body, hormones, and mood into balance. Use the discount code beautybiz to get 15% off your first order of $29 or more.
Enjoy 10% off your first month of e-counseling using the discount code beautybizbffs. Click the link below to sign up.
Get $80 off their meal plan service, including free shipping on your first box, when you use our discount code biz80. The discount code automatically applies when you click the link below.
Want to Sponsor Our Show?
We accept advertising and sponsorship requests. Please email us at email@example.com to get started.
Support the Show
- Sign up for our FREE weekly workbooks.
Check out the Beauty Biz BFFs podcast show notes.
Support the show (http://beautybizbffs.com)