EP238 - The Secret To Dating and Mating Like a French Person with Guy Blaise
Welcome to episode 238 of the Sexology Podcast! Today I am delighted to welcome Guy Blaise to the podcast. In this episode, we discuss the cultural differences between dating in the US and France, looking at the issue of unsolicited dick picks and why paying more attention to your partner will get you better sex.
Guy Blaise is an author and Frenchman currently living in America. He lived in Eastern France and Paris, where he witnessed the dating experiences of the strong women in his family and listened closely to the advice his grandmother routinely gave them about love.
After two decades of living in America and struck by the differences between two cultures’ approaches to romance and sex, Guy started writing books offering his insights and started The French Perspective blog.
In this episode, you will hear:
- The biggest differences between dating in the USA and France
- Analyzing the cultural differences between dating in the USA and France
- How we are living in a “Plenty of Fish / Tinder” culture of dating
- The social attitudes of men in the USA compared to France
- Looking at the issue of unsolicited dick picks
- The difference of how American women deal with dicks compared with women in France
- How unsolicited dick picks can be red flags for not being good at consent
- Looking at the differences between the way French men make love to women compared with American men
- Why paying more attention to your partner will get you better sex
- Understanding that sex doesn’t start and end in the bedroom
- Knowing that no relationship is perfect and requires constant work to keep sex great
- The importance of women taking agency of what they want
Find Guy Blaise Online
Dating Anxiety Checklist
Podcast Produced by Pete Bailey - http://petebailey.net/audio